Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Adam (Acid) Strange Project.... scary monsters...



I got these cuts a couple weeks back from my man Mark Rejekt. They've been on heavy rotation since then. The Mark is (from what I gather) a member of the Disco Outcast from Manchester, UK. The Adam (Acid) Strange page really caught my attention. Everyone's so obsessed these days with disco or minimal techno that when some really brooding house music comes along it almost catches me off guard. Sad to say that but it's true. I guess the last few posts here have been reflecting that a little bit. And my general desire to listen to house music again. Gotta say,did need a break. From age 18-27 (ish) there wasn't much else playing in my vicinity. Needless to say, me and house music needed some time to think things over. We're in love again however. Anyways... there's some great stuff being made now and this is some of it.
And also look for the full Outcasts outfit touring the USA in the late winter (march?)

Adam(Acid)Strange-"Witches"
PULP DISCO & THE OUTCASTS - WITCHES (ALMOST HOUSE MIX) by Adam (Acid) Strange
((Download))

Adam(Acid)Strange-"Sunrise Over Back Bridge St. (Balearic Wind Remix)"
PULP DISCO & THE OUTCASTS - SUNRISE OVER BACK BRIDGE STREET (BALEARIC WIND MIX) by Adam (Acid) Strange
(((Download))

Adam(Acid)Strange-"Beep Beep (Original Mix)"
PULP DISCO & THE OUTCASTS - BEEP BEEP (ORIGINAL MIX) by Adam (Acid) Strange
((Download))

No comments: