Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Pousette Dart Band Edit...


Oi...
What's good? So I have been meaning to do something with this track for a year or more now. The Pousette Dart Band was a Cambridge Ma, based "soft rock" band who cut their teeth in the Boston club scene in the mid to late 70's. I started running into their records at Boston thrift stores and was immediately intrigued. They have some seriously killer smooth listening kind of numbers This one *All Your Lonely Hours* I just edited.... it's such a trip. I remember when I ran across this album at first I was blown away, It was just what I was looking for at the time. There's also one other track I was messing with earlier in the year and the edit is was lower in the blog, Woman in my dreams. Both tracks are from Pousette's self titled debut, it's their best work in my opinion. The later releases are a little more cliche and less subtly earth shattering., to me at least.

here's the latest
....
All The Lonely Hours - Pousette Dart Band (Kountry3asternEdit)
WAV Version

No comments: