Monday, January 11, 2010

Rainz in Africa!!



It's 9 degrees F. Winter is in full effect. I am over my post holiday weird posting spree.
Very excited to be able to announce my first official vinyl release in a couple weeks.
here's the meat:
I know this song is like the laid back 'Balearic' disco obvious choice of the last couple years. There have been a few good edits done .... However I haven't heard such a great version as this.
Andrew Clarke has been coming out with some great music and this is a prime example.
ENJOY!

ToTo-"Africa (AC's Edit)" (wav)

Toto - Africa (AC Re-Edit) by Andrew Clarke

1 comment:

frantic1 said...

"Very excited to be able to announce my first official vinyl release in a couple weeks."

What's this about a vinyl release? Hit me up Scotty... frantic1@verizon.net