Thursday, June 19, 2008

BALEARIA is Friday June 20th...



Hey ya'll...
whats new?
Sorry about the slo-mo posting in the last couple weeks or so.
I have started a new job which sucks 50-70 hours a week out of me right now. Not that I mind but there are really only so many hours in a week and subtract 70, there's not a lot left. So Friday June 20th is the next Balearia. I have switched the frequency to make it a monthly party right now for the summer. This allows me to focus on the musical content of the night and really have more fun myself as well as getting some unique local guests in there (such as Lucy Lux, this weeks guest). It's going to be the 3rd Friday of every month now, like whoa.
SOOOOOOOOOO...

My homegirl Maya AKA Lucy Lux is djing this month/week... the 20th... tommorrow in reference to today, the day I am writing this. She is one of the coolest chiques in the Bean right now and has a smokin' hot taste in music. The mixes on her garagepunk.com page are really entertaining. This weekend she'll be djing some kind of tropical, exotica selections from her collection and we'll be meeting in the middle musically somewhere on Tahiti. We're doing half hour sets all night looong starting at 9:30 or 10 pmish.
Lucy Lux - Apocalypstick DJ Set

See you there and enjoy the music pleez.

Peace and Chicken Grease...

No comments: