Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And now for some bangers....



Okay... enough with the sally music :]

I'm posting some raving time music...

It Takes Two - Saw Remix (white)
This one's a little newer...

Demon - Show Me How (K7!)


And the essential Higher State Of Concsiousness:

Josh Wink - Higher State of Consciousness (Original_Tweekin__acid_funk_mix)

Another newer-ish record... bought this one in Oakland:

Circulation - Green

Two serious oldie but goodies...

Asmo - Jam The Dance


I remember hearing this track at the first rave I ever went to ... it was back in '91... I was 13 or 14 years old (thanks alot older skateboarding friends). like whoa. I think it was in Norwood mass. In some old beat up 3 floor warehouse. Just remember being completely blown away when this came on. Back in the days when we thought we could change the world. What idealistic times. Boggles my mind to think that was 18 years ago... significantly more than half my lifetime... Still get chills when I hear it:

Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea (original)

AND and old house gem...

Nomad - Devotion (Joey Negro Mix)

No comments: